How to Book
If you are seriously interested in making a reservation please contact us so we can verify the availability of the property you are interested in.
When you are ready to make the booking let us know and we will initiate the reservation process which is secure and easily done in 4 simple steps:
- You will receive an email with registration details (user name and password).
- On a separate email you will receive the details of the reservation and a link to access a private client area in our website using the regisration details provided.
- You will have to fill in your details (name, address, contact telephone and passport number), select the desired form of payment and approve our Terms & Conditions.
- Make the deposit payment.*
Once the deposit has been paid you will receive a Confirmation of Booking. One week before the final payment is due you will receive a reminder email, and you will be able to log in to our website again to proceed with the payment of the balance, and fill in your arrival details.
Upon receipt of final payment you will be able to download your accommodation voucher and routing instructions to the accommodation.
* Payments are accepted by bank transfer or by card (Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro or MasterCard). There are no charges for bank transfers within the EU. Bank transfers from outside the EU and card payments have a 1% administration fee. This is the amount that Charming Villas is charged for handling these transactions.